At 20 years old, I was a competitive athlete who was supposed to be in my biological prime. Instead, I was in chronic pain and moved like I was over the hill. This became unacceptable to me, so I began studying the human body, how it works and how to make it work better. After digging into the fields of biomechanics and human physiology and applying the principles to my own training, I experienced accelerated results. At 35, I now feel better and move better than I did in my “prime” and share what I’ve learned in the service of others who also want to feel better and move better.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, NSCA
- Advanced Specialist of Functional Performance and Therapy, FASTER Global
- Diploma of Functional Performance, FASTER Global
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) Specialist
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 1, FMS
Mike is currently not instructing any classes.